Toko University was founded in August 2001. It is located in Pu-tzu City of Chia- Yi County in southern Taiwan. The distinctive Spanish Style campuses are spread across 35 acres of lands.
There were Six departments when the University was first inaugurated in 2001.
- Department of Life Applied Science
- Department of Financial and Economic Law
- Department of International Business Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Applied Languages
- Department of Transportation Management
Our faculty and staff are educators and trained professionals; they are enthusiastic about academic teaching and in offering any assistance you may need to make you feel at home while studying at Toko.