IEMC Internship Instructors
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated experts to join our animation and game training centers in oversea campuses.
Location: China and Taiwan
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ to 5 Years
Through a field internship experience, students will be able to apply acquired subject matter and career/professional skills in a real and practical situation. The main objectives of the internship are to allow students the opportunity to observe and participate in the operation of successful business relation to their fields of study. The students will gain experience needed to enter the field upon graduation. Key Job Elements:
- Offer internship opportunities to our students
- Assign fundamental tasks for interns
- Demonstrate professional attitude for interns in a professional environment
- Demonstrate additional understanding of client/employee and employer/employee relationships
- Produce a daily journal, evaluate personal strengths and weaknesses with regard to the position held during the internship
- Provides instructions which create the opportunities for the students to achieve outcomes
- Integrates career-focused education into course materials.
- Designs class instruction syllabus/lesson plans, and classroom assessment
- Develops instructional plans to meet course competencies
- Develops activities which support lesson objectives
- Provides instruction which fosters studentsí achievements of identified exit competencies
- Establishes students performance criteria and evaluations based on exit competencies
- Delivers learner-centered instruction active learning
- Establishes a classroom environment conducive to collaborative learning and active student involvement
- Encourages students successful completion
- Identifies resources to direct students
- Helps students solve problems that may impede successful program completion through advising, assisting, and/or referring students on academic or personal matters
- Participates in student persistence activities
- Manages the classroom environment external/internal audits
- Keeps accurate records
- Submits grades and other reports on time
- Enforces institute academic and attendance policies
- Contributes to a culture of learning personal development service
- Holds or works toward appropriate levels of academic credentials
- Develops professional and technical skills
- Participates on curriculum task forces as needed
- Participates on system task forces as needed
- Participates in institute events as needed
- Serves as a member on institute task forces and committees as needed
- Contributes in institutional governance
- Participates in faculty development processes
- Continues to develop technical skills
- Maintains computer literacy
- Introduces industry prospective into course materials
- Maintains active awareness of market place
Qualified candidates must have at least one project working in progress. The candidates should possess significant experience in the game/animation/film industry and/or relevant teaching experience (i.e., minimum of 3-5 year industry experience with at least one published/shipped title; or minimum of 2 year teaching experience at college level). Successful candidates must have proper education background in the respective subject areas. Master's degree preferred and Bachelor's degree required.
How to Apply
Please mail cover letter, a hard copy of your current resume, curriculum vitae, demo reel (DVD or CD format), a signed submission release form (downloadable PDF from our website), and an unofficial copy of the transcript showing your highest degree indicating job position to both:
Innovative Education Management & Consulting Ltd.
Att: HR - IEMC Faculty #5515-8181 Cambie Rd. Richmond, B.C. Canada V6X 3X9
Only complete packages will be considered. If invited to interview, official transcripts for all degrees and three letters of reference will be requested.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates in advance. Only candidates who match our current criteria will be contacted.